Tuesday, January 12, 2016

The Nature Pantry




Hello, friends!

This is Sin Madison writing, and many of you know me from Facebook, Tumblr, and other social media outlets. I am blogging for my online friends - because for one, I care about you, and for two, I have generated quite a bit of interest with regard to what I know about natural remedies and therapies.

I have always had a BIG love and admiration for Nature and her medicine. I strongly believe that all of the remedies to whatever it is that ails us, are found within her bounty. There are a lot of ancient techniques, natural medicines, rituals, and therapies, that I will explore in this blog - many of them I incorporate into my daily life, and some that I am merely curious by and will eventually explore personally.

I think it's important more now than ever, that we educate ourselves about how we can help keep ourselves,  minds and bodies,  healthy, in the midst of all the misinformation there is out there. Many holistic and natural medicines/therapies are exactly what the the masses - the multi-million dollar industries - do not want us to know about. Why would they? They would lose millions of dollars if we could just heal ourselves and boost our minds and well-beings with what is easily accessible, affordable, and found in Nature.

One of my favorite things to do, is to spend hours at Health Food stores, many of which are quickly becoming obsolete. Remember those old "hole in the wall" Health Food stores that had that wonderful unique scent? Something like a blend of granola, vitamins, and patchouli incense, with some classic Sarah Mclachlan often playing in the background? Those are the best - and for me, they're right up there with old libraries (which have their own wonderful unique smell as well) as some of my very favorite places. Fortunately, for me, there are still one or two left around where I live.

The good news is, if you have noticed, many big grocery chains are now expanding their healthy sections and a lot of them include many of the same wonderful items that you were previously only able to find at one of those old-time Health Food stores.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy the blog and learn something new and find a few things that you might want to explore as well. I'm kind of just rambling at this point, but I have been wanting to do this for some time, but I just wasn't sure about what platform to use - and this seems to be perfect.

One thing is for sure: I will not be blogging about anything that I do not strongly believe in, or am not intensely interested in, based on what I personally know about holistic medicine and natural remedies. I will also include as many credible resources as I can for you to explore as well. There might also be some recipes and recommended products/stores/services, thrown in for good measure.

This blog may not be incredibly entertaining, but I certainly think you will find a lot of it informational.

To sign up and receive new updates as I post them, just enter your email into the top portal above or in the one to the right-hand side.

Here's to your health and wellness!

Thanks for following

Lots of love
Sin

DISCLAIMER:

This blog, The Nature Pantry at www.naturepantry.blogspot.com in its entirety, is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, medical treatment or therapy.

 Always seek the advice of your physician or quality mental health provider with any questions you may have regarding any mental health symptom or medical condition. Never disregard professional psychological or medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice or treatment because of something you have read on www.naturepantry.blogspot.com






No comments:

Post a Comment